In the Beyond….

October 21, 2011

I am so excited for the great Beyond.

I am not sure what is out there.. but I know I don’t do it alone.

I have found giant awesome gifts when I have dared to venture out of the ordinary and creep into the Beyond.

My mom was the very first person to ever prove this to me.

She left when everyone told her not to..she packed up my sister and I in the car and she knew the Beyond had to be better then where we were…. and she was right.

But out in the Beyond are things you didn’t plan.  You wouldn’t be smart enough to plan.

But again…. you don’t do it alone.

Sometimes the only thing you are smart enough crazy enough to do is to take the first step.

To Be Willing.

I found my husband in the Beyond…. I was a single mother and most had urged me to marry another…but I knew to take a step.

I birthed one of my babies in the Beyond…. most told me to go the ordinary route…. but I knew to take a wild step.

I brought home two daughters out in the Beyond… with furrowed brows others said not to rock the boat,”you have 4 healthy children.”

So many more things but this isn’t about me it should be about Him….

We don’t know best…sometimes all we know is one of the things we were first encouraged to do…take a step.

Take a step beyond what is your normal.

Step into the Beyond.

Be Willing.

Today’s 5 Minute Friday Word was BEYOND… did you write a 5MinFriday? I would love…LOVE to read it.. please leave a comment so I can find my way back to yours! If this is your first time here at Aseedinspired please click on the links in my above post to find out more about me. Love to meet new friends!~T

***********Edited to Add………..

OMG,… all you sweeties coming from Simple Mom…. just love love that you would visit me here at Aseedinspired  I don’t know how to clean up for blog company…but take a seat while I make you some tea! Welcome!…To check out the other links that Simple Mom is talking about check here at Simple Mom BookMarks.  Please stop by and say hi….and again Welcome!~T

~*~

About these ads
  1. October 21, 2011 11:11 am

Hi! I’ve linked up to Gypsy Mama after you. Seems like you had quite a journey to beyond. My mom packed my 2 sisters and me up to when I was six and went to beyond. I really can relate to your post.

2. October 21, 2011 11:16 am

Love the reminder to be faithful, to trust, to be willing.
    While I am working on listening better, the putting it into the perspective of being willing cuts loose a little of the “what if worries” in my chest and replaces them with the more positive and steadfast, “I am willing.”
    Thanks for sharing this today.

• October 21, 2011 11:24 am

funny thing about the what ifs… we really never face them…we just keep saying well what if….
      so I ask you to turn to the What if’s and say…”Yeah..so what of it?”
      you may be amazed that the What ifs have very little to stand on.

3. October 21, 2011 11:20 am

Very Inspiring! I love how you have come to accept your sense of self. Love it!

• October 21, 2011 11:22 am

well thank you but it comes with the small price that people don’t always think your Self has an sense.
      Thank you for stopping by.

4. October 21, 2011 11:32 am

Stepping out into the beyond … brings the greatest growth – the greatest joy – the greatest laughter. All that is the best in life. Thank God He is with us every step of the way. To hold our hand, comfort us, and be party to our happiness.
    Thank you for your post. It inspires me today.
    Blessings,
    Felecia

• October 21, 2011 11:50 am

Oh my goodness well that is what I want to do… Inspire
      So thank you for your warming compliment

5. October 21, 2011 11:56 am

T…great reminder…He never fails us when we take that huge leap into the beyond…He is faithful…
    Blessings and have a great weekend…

6. October 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Ya know, a lot of times the things that are “about you”…reflect right back up on Him. Loved hearing your personal stories and reading how He is bringing you to the “beyond”. Great post.

• October 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Oh well I hope there is much more in the beyond… because I have every intention of Keep Moving.

7. October 21, 2011 8:10 pm

T,

I can relate to your journey in the beyond, because following my divorce I have been a single mom. I am inspired by your travels and your courage to go with God in the beyond. I look forward to hearing more about your steps in the future…

Living beyond,

Joan

• October 21, 2011 8:34 pm

you and me both sista.
      I am always wondering what is going to happen next.
      Courage to you for the future.

8. October 21, 2011 8:21 pm

As always, such a lovely post! I have to ask, do you take your pictures after the words or do you always seem to have the perfect words to go with your pictures? :)

• October 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Oh that is such a great question….
      I got my first camera when I was maybe 9years old.. and I have been taking photo collections ever since. I rarely take just one pic of any scene/thing/whatever… I always take a few and look for the meaning in them…in the moment and later on.
      Most of the times it falls together… rarely on Fridays do I think it comes together but I enjoy the challenge regardless.
      I really didn’t know, for most of my life, that everyone isn’t taking pictures of everything! Go figure. Truth be told I have very few pics of growing up because my mom never took pics… and the ones she has , to this day, were mostly taken by me.
      It’s something I don’t really think about … until someone asks me or compliments me… then I have to remember that everyone else isn’t walking around with a camera nearby.
      You are always so wonderful to have around… thanks for stopping by and asking a question.

9. October 21, 2011 8:21 pm

What a fantastic message! I am in the midst of the “stepping out and being willing” process, and it truly is thrilling…and scary. :) Thanks for sharing and encouraging others to be bold! {And for dropping by The Home Front!}

Have a great weekend!

• October 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Oh don’t be scared… just trust.
      For you to even make statements like you just did says you are ahead of the game in so many ways… so just keep going.. what is the worst that could happen?
      You could find out that God has your best interest at heart… not too shabby.

10. October 22, 2011 1:06 am

Beautifully written.

11. Danelle permalink
    October 22, 2011 8:56 am

I love this. . “But in the beyond there are things you didn’t plan. You wouldn’t be smart enough to plan.”
    That is all God. His ways higher than ours. His thoughts beyond ours.
    Beautiful words today sweet friend. Thank you.

• October 22, 2011 11:07 am

I think we get hung up on the not knowing… but it’s not like noone knows…He knows…so it’s really all back to faith.

12. October 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Before I got married, God told me to step out of the boat, leave my comfort zone. Got married at 37 yrs old, a big step for me! Patsy from HeARTworks

13. October 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I dont know how I missed this one on Friday. Yes….. found grace with a little G and a big G in the beyond. Taking awhile to get our sea legs but doing fine. Most of what is rocking my world right now relates to my oldest daughter. She was married young, you know what they say about good girls. She is now 23 and divorced. Everything fell apart in April. Things are still hard because of the job market- She graduated in April with her teaching degree but didnt get a job along with hundreds of other teachers. I want her to come home and let us help her heal and get back on her feet, its hard having adult children I am finding. Its been a hard week. Grief has a way of sneaking up when you least expect it.

14. Leslie permalink
    October 23, 2011 2:00 am

I really like your sentences: “But out in the Beyond are things you didn’t plan. You wouldn’t be smart enough to plan.” So any times when we do take a step in faith, the benefits are so much more than we could have even imagined. “My thoughts are not your thoughts’ Thank you for the encouragment and for visiting my blog.