by the sea….
August 26, 2013
- A quick escape to our favorite place.
- A newborn in love with the sea as much as her family.
- very little traffic on the way here.
- How He speaks louder than the roar of the waves.
- being reminded that last year He told me, “trust Me. whatever happens I will provide”. So true.
- the way the salty beach air speeds up the healing time for a pesky cold.
- our beach rental had a beach umbrella…we forgot ours.
- hearing my baby squeal a happy first laugh at the beach…told you she loves it!
- girls making sandy mermaid tails over their legs.
- the beauty of drip castles.
- tide pools forming when the waves are too rough to ride.
- how our little baby loved her “sand cradle” and “sand chair”.
- This girl telling the stories of people who have no voice… Heart of gold, that one, and you and I NEED to hear their stories.