You are Free to Choose.
You are free to receive what He has for you.
He gave so much.
More then our brains can understand.
Every. Single. Day.
He has so much for you to gather.
The only thing getting in your way…is you.
Self tells you there is so much to do…at work, in your errands…for the holidays.
But I tell you Nothing is worth you not Receiving.
When you stop and receive…and accept the gifts He has chosen just for you…
You inspire others to do the same.
You become an example… You become another gift to someone else.
You teach them the Art of Receiving a Gift.
When you walk by His gifts…everyday we do it… you are insulting the Giver.
That’s not what you want… That’s not what you were built for.
So today be aware…aware that you were loved while you slept…while you did nothing.
Don’t walk by the opportunities for blessing.
Nothing you had planned is worth you not stopping….
So make a choice.
You are free to choose… and every day you choose…. but today make a better choice:
choose to Receive!
What a sleepy weekend… if only there had been more sleep…Either way I am brimming with thanks…lets start out with a few:
- Waking up to this little lovely privilege over at Life Made Lovely… thank you for liking my art.
- Zim’s asthma under control.
- A husband who brings home a breathing son…and sushi!…man of my dreams and I get him forever!
- A friend…a kind I never had before…and it’s lovely.
- HeyTell app…it’s the best app ever …if you don’t have it..get it.. it will change your life…and maybe save it!
- W.A.R. international party on Saturday…amazing joyful women (And some men) wanting change in this world.
- my tall husband who always has a Tulsi tea bag in his shirt pocket…being able to supply it to others in need.
- a few of my kids getting up in front of the mic and proclaiming Thanks… one naming me…(big smile)
- half a dozen workers on the outside of my house for me to boss around… one of my favorite things in the whole world.
- A new fancy camera…albeit intimidating… I am just giddy at the prospects…still learning…so much to learn.
- an idea of a charity party which would incorporate some of my favorite bands playing in.my.house! I know, right!!
- having an awesome husband who is jazzed at accomplishing this charity party event!
- prayers that envelope…yet have wings to fly half way across the country and soak a home in California.
- my readers who bless me with such wonderful comments… I mean, you guys are awesome!
- sissy butt who brings me cupcakes from NYC.
- sissybutt giving the baby enough cupcakes that she is high as a kite and yelling “YAY” after each song played last night.
- That I gifted to have a husband who is so versatile he can play many instruments…fix them… help others.. and take communion with his wife and 7 kids all while playing for an audience.
- Just remembering this and looking at these pictures…amazed that we experienced that… just wild!