BEEing Released…. or how to install bees in the pouring rain, a tutorial.
You want it all, so bad sometimes, it feels like you could push right through into that other place.
He put that in you…that need… that desire to serve and be served.
That need for community.
Hold on tight… because you are safe here.
Safe to be who you were created to be….bee (smile)
You are designed for a special purpose…a special place.
Even when you don’t perceive it as safe with your own eyes…He is providing
and in that you are safe
so drink in His provision.
He created you to be able to enjoy in the sweetness of who He created you to be.
Bound in you is an ability which is going to be released.
Because in the safety of your true identity you can become all that He has for you.
It may be jarring to go to that new place… but we are going…. so you can either go willingly, recognizing the safety of provision
or you can be shook right into your destiny!
if you really don’t want to go… you can be left in the box…the box made for just the journey
but all who go….who go in whatever form they can…that destiny is huge.
So keep moving.
Leaders cultivated in the safety of community.
This journey you were on…they are watching… other generations stand watching.
To see you walk through….to see you walk into.
To see how it is done.
To store that knowledge within themselves… to add to a legacy.
So be released!
Shake off that rocky journey.
He has taken you to a new place.
A place where you can explore your gifts… almost becoming instinctual as you discover them.
Adapt and thrive in the new place you are going.
So much to BEE (okay I will stop, lol) Thankful for:
- An awesome PFW on Saturday. Full of revelation…and a message of safety in His Presence.
- Tiffany Aitkens constant recovery…. and the amazing response of people being His hands and feet.
- Women slipping grocery gift cards into my pockets…”make sure that young mother gets these…”
- Coming in Sunday morning to a place Tiffany has never yet been…and finding stacks of formula and diapers!
- My beautiful readers who email me questions on how Tiffany is…you guys are amazing. (tears)
- A place which wants people to walk in the fullness of what they are created to be…and not just warm chairs.
- Friends who cheer us on when we waver with some fear about the bees!
- My awesome brother for filming it …so I could watch it over and over… darn disassociation while I was pouring those bees…but so funny to watch those videos.
- Pictures taken just I would have…that is awesome! Now I know why the bees came on Sunday Family Dinner …makes sense.
- The power going out last night…and all of us sitting around in the dark laughing
- candle light and friends and family roaring laughter
- This morning the baby dragging out drum pieces and just beating the heck out of them singing, “Day and nighhhhhhhht let Jesus ariiiiiiiise” while a hen looks in the sliding door.
- an awesome babysitter who doesn’t stress at watching 7 kids or more…she is chill.
- I mean, come on! Bees on my property!!!!! Yay!
- Some of the best sleep of my entire life last night….could it have been the power out…less electrical hum? Oh I bet so!
- smell of (gluten free) toast in the morning.
- My husbands best friend leading an awesome PFW on Saturday…amazing.
- More bees coming to my parents property in the next few weeks…so fun.