He has Packed What You Will Need.
Today …in this day, and all the days this week and more…
He knows where you will go and who you will see.
He knows what you will need…to impact people…His people.
He has packed you ready for it.
Walk forward expecting to walk directly into His Plan.
He knows the personal patterns you have set up in your life…the stumbling blocks you have set up for yourself…He knows you so well.
He wants freedom for you …it is all part of The Plan.
He packed that for you too.
Because when you are weak…He is still strong.
So many things to be thankful for…So many I couldn’t keep you all up to date last week!…
- Getting to a place when things don’t go my way….to wait..He is up to something!
- No babysitter for Saturday nights PFW… my amazing 7 kids…seeing why He brought them!
- Ash and my husband up playing songs together…my son’s spontaneous song of how “He loves us …good guys and bad guys and everyone should just say Hooray!”
- Birthday freedom…maybe some think it is a small bondage to be released from…but oh so good.
- Letting go of the key…just letting go…sitting in the passenger seat….a blue peace
- A “supernatural birthday”… absolutely supernatural
- A good solid streak of goodness…. thanks honey!
- All week hearing “your help will not delay!”… and finding out exactly what that looks like! He provides!
- Likeminded people.
- A 2 hour birthday reflexology massage.
- Topping my birthday at PFW…all my kids being there too…watching them worship.
- Friends who move in their callings/giftings… and getting to sit around and just gush about it all! This Move is so strong…I love hearing about all the facets.
- Feeling on the fringe of an awesome new revelation… it’s.just.right there. It’s about how to receive and how to pray…and I can’t wait to see it fully revealed.
- One of the very best Long Communions ever…get a shovel and a miner’s hat…we are going deep for freedom…no man left behind.
- The baby’s cute sentences …she just loves having the ability to explain things.
- Our Sunday Dinner...and how we are at such a place where we are really safe to share. We are safe here.
- Our bees…we were worried because I messed things up… but they are doing great…and making babies!!!
- Good hair days!…finally.
- So many sweet blog friends and real life friends wishing me happy birthday.
- Who my brother has become…His faith so big it astounds me…and inspires me!
- Sam, for hearing from the same God and picking the perfect song for PFW