Sandy and Tan.
August 27, 2012
So much to be thankful for….
- These friends of mine.
- Hanging out with spiritually interesting people.
- Beautiful beach weather.
- Hilarious card games played late into the night.
- Kids who.go.to.bed. Oh how wonderful to have sandy sun-tired kids at the end of the day.
- A husband who makes me breakfast every morning…. and makes amazing egg sandwiches for everyone!
- Two little girls laughing so hard in the waves I thought they would choke.
- Men turned boys who go out and bodysurf after dusk…. I am just glad they came back alive!
- Lecito Divina every morning with friends.
- Connecting with people through Twitter and Instagram….Jennifer! Kate! (waving)
- Getting up in the morning and having tea and coffee with interesting people and interesting conversation
- A crab feast with us laughing around a big table while an amazing light show of thunder and lightning crashed outside.
- Knowing He is here… and all we have to do is listen.
- Sand sculptures and drip castles.
- Kites soaring right along with renewed spirits!
from → Beach Trip