Woke up Happy.
For months I have woke up sick and sad.
I couldn’t figure out what to do.
I had asked Him for help.
Everyday my brow was more furrowed… but I kept on…because nothing is as it seems. This much I have learned.
Like I said…no matter what, I know I will never shatter into a thousand pieces…so push forward.
Even when the storm in my belly would travel to my mind and rain worry where peace had grown…I would just keep going.
Every week Doc would show up for Sunday Dinner…. and I just couldn’t bother him.
Yesterday after helping my husband with something else.. Doc looked at me…”you’re up”
In 10minutes he had told me just what to do… plan given…remedies explained.
I received it like a gift. Which was not an easy feat for me.
I went against my grain…receiving a gift…nothing in exchange.
Wholeness and a lesson….with nothing given as payment. Gulping it down.
Today for the first time in 3 months I have woke up happy…no looming sickness haunting me after each bite.
Happy… I just woke up happy.
He seats us at His banqueting table… His banner over us is love…
and He uses us all together, seated at the ultimate Sunday Dinner … because we were made in His image and His image is one wanting relationship.
- I joyfully have so much to be thankful for ….
- My friends absolutely rocking out in Philly this past weekend. A lot like PFW but with 100,000 people in a major metropolitan city, lol…ya, know just like it. Now with a little town like Philly out of the way… hopefully we can get them back into PFW.
- Feeling the Power radiate off Pat at PFW … seeing things so much more clearly since then… it was like in the movie “Hook” where the lost boys say, “oh there you are Pee-tah”.
- going antiquing with my sistah this weekend… laughing our heads off.
- finding chairs for her new place.
- Getting to speak into peoples lives. That feeling when you know it isn’t you…. I could do it every day… bring it on…words for everyone,lol.
- My brother and his wife (my sistah) coming over for Sunday dinner and being pumped about the words shared on Sunday morning.
- a chill in the air but sun in the sky.
- not feeling nauseous today… and waking up happy.
- invitation for art in the evening with other women…
- the love of my life always supporting me in my constant dabbling of new interests.
- monarch butterflies still in migration flittering by my window.
- Hearing about the new YWAM base down the highway from us…something about it…just can’t put my finger on it… but there is something there…ideas?
- Siri…on my new phone… she can remind me of stuff that I would have forgotten.
- Stylist friend who can help me..because she doesn’t see what needs to be “fixed” but what is beautiful and how to highlight it.
- Blk water…. so good and now it is back at my grocery…. makes your belly feel so peaceful,lol.
- getting to go out and buy baby gifts for my brother and sistah’s new baby!!!!
- Seeing my brother ride up on a horse the other day…awesome.
- My studio is chugging along… the space is going to be so safe and wonderful. Something about the whole thing feels so holy to me… not sure what.
- friends who lock eyes with me and speak awesome truths.