Cough and Cold Health Cabinet.
Dare I say we are all healthy again!?! But going through it made me very aware of what I had on hand and what I could have kicked myself for running out of! So what better way to organize my health cabinet then here! I must not be the only one. I had more hits for my Eucalyptus Oil…or how to Quit Hacking and go to Sleep post in the past two weeks then when I first talked about it back in February. Not to mention all the private emails from you awesome readers who wanted to know if I knew other hints… some how you think that because I have 7 kids some of which have had serious respiratory issues, has qualified me to know some tricks of the trade. Well I do know a few other things…things which have worked for my family. I am NO doctor…I am “just” a mother with 7kids….that’s all….just a mother who grew up having asthma her whole life…went on to have 7 kids…some of which also have asthma…so I am just…JUST a mother….that’s it, that’s all. (smirk)
So with that said…may I continue and organize my health cabinet here? Go ahead and take a peak at what I always set aside for when asthma and coughs come a hacking:
- Tulsi tea … it is the first thing we do every time.
- Chicken Stock… which I make from scratch every week from now till May.
- Eucalyptus Oil… which I have gone into on the other post. But we just went through being sick and it is still amazing!!!!
- Our Honey … because it is amazing and sometimes we …guh, wait for it, crush up 2 garlic cloves into 2T of honey and…guh, down the hatch!
- Herb Pharm Propolis Echinacea throat spray … so amazing for our sore throats. We have never found anything comparable.
- Micro-West Virex … say what you will but it is awesome on anything viral … in our family.
- Herbs for Kids Echinacea/Astragalus drops … also one of the first things we do every time.
- Boerickle&Tafel Nighttime Cough Syrup.. which has all but been replaced by the Eucalyptus oil.
- This AWESOME AMAZING stethoscope…. it can hear a whistle in a lung through a blanket and p.j.’s…never even have to wake them!!!!!! LOVE
****Another disclaimer other than the fact that I am NOT a doctor…and just a momma of 7 and you should talk to your own medical professional and find what is right for your own family…I do not represent any of these companies nor do I get anything in exchange for this post…