A Reprieve from the Brrrr.
What is better than taking note of all the reasons to be thankful? Getting out there and absolutely relishing in every moment!
Today the sun is shining, actually beaming onto every face and the temperatures are brushing up against 70*.
It is wonderful.
But what do you say we make a list anyway? Cold days ahead…and it is always good to remember the Son….
- Most of the kids feeling healthier.
- brie, crackers and the most amazing man to sit with by the fire every night!
- getting to help my 80n year old grandmother with her iPad… what an experience… now I know what my 12 year old is thinking when I can’t figure out the DVD player.
- birds chirping , green grass (still!) and a few blooming iris’ in December!!!
- Pineapple and Pomagrante combo my friend made for Sunday Dinner…ahhhhmazing!
- Messages from friends which help you discern His Word.
- A sun shiny friend who can speak Truth and in turn hear Truth….honest friendships are invaluable.
- a fresh harvested pig in our freezer.
- super happy I had nothing to do with that harvest…guh.
- Having 3 dreams…one was finding a Tuesday night babysitter… and *poof* the next day my dream came true! (Told you it was happening, it is nearly unbelievable how it is all occurring… and so often!!!!)
- My fellow handsome beekeeper saying we will get 4 hives this spring…YAY!!! (way better than a dumb kindle, honey!)