A beautiful start.
Think about last week or the last month.
Standing where you are right now…can you see all the things you would have never chosen? Can you see how He planned them just for you?
Those people you thought would never show up…not for you.
That game you thought they would never win.
Those meeting you thought nearly impossible.
You may have doubted, but to Him it was as if it was done.
So here you stand in this fresh new week…with all it’s fresh new demands.
Are all of these things just earthly concerns or are they all opportunities to watch Him show up?
You will watch Him walk before you… He does it regardless if you notice.
Here at this fresh new week…walk in promise.
Walk in the expectation that He will provide and you will see Him.
Get your perspective to change. You have seen what He has done with your past.
Get your perspective to change to one of expectation.
Here we go week and already I am so Thankful:
- Seven kids… seven hair cuts..done.
- egg sandwiches in the morning with my husband
- tea with a friend.
- new paints…finally
- A friend who spends the evening with me and water paints, gyros and crunchy grapes one night….
- and then another friend who drops by with fresh flowers and an invitation for another get together.
- A son who can safely rescue a chickadee and release it.
- Noa loves story time…still wanting me to tell her Red Riding Hood every day… but now she loves books too.
- Wonderful old friends at Sunday Dinner.
- How amazing and revelatory today is and will be!!! It’s going to be amazing.