A Stack of Opportunity
What if you were met with a stack of opportunity when you woke up this morning?
I mean a tall stack…
something tall enough that when you stand next to it ,
your chin rests right there on top!
A stack of inspiration
Would you be sad about this gift?
Would you ignore it standing there?
New King James Version (NKJV)
24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Because you are a started good work… it is your true identity … not the one the world gave you…. but one your Creator gave you.
So who are you?… Are you the sum of all the hurts?… or are you
The sum of all His strengths!
Are you in a day which you have scheduled or one which He has made… also a good work?
If He is telling the truth…and He is … then this day He gave to you is something to celebrate.
You are what you celebrate… so celebrate your true identity:
as a good work
entering a day created by a Creator who creates good works.
Rejoice in it!
I need to set my mind on the things I am thankful for….
- Sweet emails from the UK which encouraged me greatly!
- Having the best readers in the world.
- A good snow.
- A nature walk with just him and I… (and well the baby, but she was zonked out.)
- Tea parties with a two year old.
- The new season of “An Idiot Abroad” started.
- A HusBen who, like me, wants the “next thing”.
- Milkshakes with the Hazelwoods.