Peace to you this week.
Even if you don’t feel it right now. Even if you feel like throwing a 2year old style tantrum… I speak Peace to you.
I gently remind you there is Breakthrough coming and you are part of it.
You will be sent to places… and hope will be in your heart.
Go and see what your Provider has prepared for you.
Strong holds will be ripped to shreds.
Love will win.
Your Provider isn’t cleaning up after an enemy… the enemy just concocts crazy contracts and ways of trying to thwart all that He has put in motion.
But you are not aligned with a concocter but a Creator. So walk in assurance that Love will win.
Crazy will be shredded.
Peace will flourish.
You will walk into rooms and let them undo what they did in fear of a concoctor. Because you hear what He is saying and He has broken you free. So where you walk Freedom has already been.
Where lies grow like thistles, stinging the heel… He has equipped you with a remedy.
So walk forward with the Peace which will pass all your previous understanding.
Brimming and overflowing with Thanks…
- My new niece! She is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen! She must get it from her mama.
- Coming home with a torn up paper… and my sons high five-ing me. Love wins! Crazy loses. LOVE WINS!
- A group of women who I meet with every morning…for prayers and strong words. A community of breakthrough!
- Sitting in the dark with one of my best girls… learning through the pieces of a broken heart. He is moving in every area.
- cleaning out every corner of my studio.
- a new lemon tree.
- figs on my fig tree.
- My amazing children all chipping in last night to help put the house back together after a great day of friends and family!
- that a hawk in the barn doesn’t always mean a loss of life…sometimes it just means you have a dumb hawk.