Sweet Aroma of Sunday.
April 1, 2013
- Good Friday PFW was amazing. So fun! Such a good time. How can you have anything other than a great time when the Hazelwoods are there!
- How people just love my kids…want to be around them…want to spend time with them… want to pour into them.
- owning a nebulizer so E.R. visits are way less needed.
- For the 1st time Noa woke up and said, “Momma..I had a sweet dream…Jesus came with brown hair and told me…..”
- Friends and family stopping by all Saturday… flowers and love everywhere.
- getting out with just my husband (and one small super excited little girl) for milkshakes.
- My children’s beautiful art inspiring me to make beautiful art…. beauty to beauty. Love it.
- a rich Sunday morning message… and then the much needed opportunity to speak into peoples lives.
- Getting to grab my son and go pray for someone …much overdue… been clutching that “word” for a few weeks.
- cute Sunday outfits… everyone excited.
- One of the best Easter Sundays I have had since my great- grandmother was still alive. So peaceful.
- Beautiful nostalgic smells of a warm kitchen…and bright eager happy to see you eyes all through my home.
- A lovely Easter tea with cake and fruit.
- Working in my studio, right now…and my babies just creating all around me.