May 6, 2013
So much to be thankful for….
- A friend who doesn’t need a shunt.
- A sunny weekend
- fresh guacamole and salty chips.
- juicy fruit salad with big scoops of watermelon.
- hanging out with my daughters and painting nails…and just talking….getting to hear their hearts.
- daughters teaching sons how to make willow branch crowns.
- laughing my head off and being super thankful for Provision as I hear about my son’s horse riding adventures!
- a mud pie and sand castle bakery open all weekend… and barely a peep from all of the “bakers”
- the slice of joy at looking at our ever growing bee yard…. now we just need more bees!
- sharing this fun hobby with my favorite beekeeper and walking hand in hand out to the bee yard.
- Sitting in the sunshine with great friends all day Sunday.
- Friends who bring stacks of pizzas!
- lush bouquets all from my gardens.