a sweet tea party.

~

DSC_0967

~

DSC_0970

~

DSC_0986

Imagine a day where you call up a few close friends.

You pour a pot of tea…maybe add some ice because it’s super hot outside.

You make a few tea sandwiches…some for small appetites…. some for bigger ones.

little bowls of fruit.

cups of  creamy hummus and snappy carrots.

a few cakes.

Afterwards you and a few of your friends…cool off and relax poolside.

If you are lucky you can let the cleaning crew tidy up…  at the least, leave those dishes to soak.

DSC_0976

~

DSC_0991

Whatever you choose this weekend… You have it because it is Provision given to you.

Whatever you do or don’t do… remember …

He loves relationship.

DSC_0988

1. May 31, 2013 7:47 am

Beautiful thoughts!

2. May 31, 2013 7:57 am

So lovely and happy—and inviting! Hm, you’ve even given me the menu!
    Thanks.

3. May 31, 2013 7:58 am

PS I like your clean up crew. I have the potential for one of them myself, too. 😉

• May 31, 2013 8:22 am

yes that was a lovely accident for sure… I looked over and thought…”hmmm good let them handle it” 😉

4. May 31, 2013 8:46 am

I love the imagine you created, the pictures help too. I like the words, snappy carrots, perfect. Yes. relationship. That’s our focus. And I just have to say, we live in the city, we just got our first chicks yesterday!

5. May 31, 2013 11:39 pm

this was lovely..the images – food, drink, the cups and saucers – so inviting. I imagined me there sitting for a spell.. a sweet visit. thanks for reminding us all that in all our doing and planning we must make time to connect with Him. He is our provision.

6. June 1, 2013 12:58 pm

These images are beautifully inviting – how precious it is to spend time with friends and invest in relationship. Thank you for the reminder that this can be done spontaneously.

7. Roberta permalink
    June 7, 2013 11:59 pm

Best tea part ever! You are such a good mama.