Let me count the ways.
Everyday in so many ways He is sending people to you…and you to people… just to make sure the world is soaked in His love. Some things will be glaring written in the sky ways He tells you that He is in love with you… other times He will send you many little love notes all through the day. He loves relationship…I have heard this so many times from Him… and He loves to intertwine His love with each other speaking into each others lives.
be a vessel…
be a delivery system …
be what He created you for…
for Love and Relationship.
The more you speak His love into others lives… the more you let Him speak through you… the more you will see it through His eyes. You will see His heart is for His Ransomed one.
How do I know He loves me? Let me count some of the many ways….
- When she says, “I like purple pope-a-dots…not orange pope-a-dots” instead of polka dots.
- When someone tells me to “prove I am strong…to send them a message that I am strong” and He gives me the verse from Psalm 11:1 which says “Why would I move I am in the soft embrace of the Eternal…”(the Voice translation).
- When I get to hear my 4 month old niece laugh with joy.
- When I cut open a watermelon and there are heart shapes the whole way through it.
- When friends gather around me at Sunday Dinner to lay hands on me and pray….true community.
- When a new person at Sunday Dinner says, “she told me I should come to your Sunday Dinner… that you are really great.”
- When my strong sons clean up and serve others like they have been shown.
- When I meet new people and they compliment me on how great my kids are to be around, even after a whole day of being at the pool with them.
- When my daughter asks me for more Nancy Drew books and all of a sudden my grandmother doesn’t know where a box of Nancy Drew books came from…”but would I need them for anything?”
- When I look through photos and hear Him whisper in each photo , “I love you here and here and here and here”