Hello World.

June 28, 2013

image

Here she is… Baby number 8!! How quickly we were all won over by her. How quickly she arrived! From the first contraction till her birth was an hour and a half! We are both in a bit of shock and awe.
I can’t wait to tell you everything… But for right now we are snuggling in and just enjoying our new family. What a wonderful time for us… Thank you for all your prayers!

1. Loraine permalink
    June 28, 2013 9:26 am

I guess I didn’t pray hard enough for that 25 minute labor. Congratulations! She is beautiful and one fortunately little girl to be born into the N- Family. I’m sure she will grow into a strong woman of faith.

2. maria permalink
    June 28, 2013 9:42 am

How precious! Congratulations on her blessed arrival. m.

3. June 28, 2013 12:00 pm

So ecstatic for your family of TEN! I was prompted to pray for you right around the time your contractions started. God is so faithful. I want to meet little Syl.

4. Opa permalink
    June 28, 2013 12:07 pm

WOW Another of God’s Angels. I am so proud of you.

5. June 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh my….congrats ….congrats….she is just beautiful….and what a gift of a quick birth…blessings and rest to you!!!!

6. June 28, 2013 12:31 pm

Yay . . so happy for you all. Enjoy these first days with her. So precious!

7. June 28, 2013 3:14 pm

That is crazy! I look forward to reading more post. My husband is the oldest of 7 and I’m the middle of 5. Just had my first home birth two months ago. It was amazing. I love seeing other women getting that opportunity as well.

8. June 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Wow! Answered prayers! Such a beautiful baby girl.

9. June 29, 2013 6:44 am

i am ecstatic for your family of TEN! i started praying right around the time that you started having contractions. God is so faithful. I want to meet little Syl!

10. June 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Oh my…. Praise the Lord! Congratulations!!!

11. emiy permalink
    July 1, 2013 9:40 am

She is a beautiful delight:) Congratulations my dear friend!!!!