It’s a Beautiful Life.
July 9, 2013
My heart bursts with Gratitude….
- For friends…. who come with gift bags of cute teeny baby clothes… Some who came with fluffy cinnamon rolls…. Others with flowers and lunch … Some who came between remodeling a house and juggling their own family with a giant meal for our whole tribe and some friends who came to fix our air conditioner…. Such a teary eyed blessing to see such giving hearts… Such a serving community.
- For family… Who brought the PA duchy goodness of meals which reflect our baby daughter’s namesake!
- For a husBen who can balance everything…even when all of our appliances die on the same day…He still can juggle it all…feed our family… order new ones… and keep everything going.
- For my oldest son… who keeps cleaning the house from top to bottom without being asked.
- For my oldest daughter who keeps making me chocolate chip cookies.
- For a HusBen who insists I take the two weeks…(yep, 2 WEEKS) to just sit with my baby… my feet never left the room. I never worried or wanted for anything!
- For a sweet baby who is one of the best eaters… which makes everything even more beautiful and more wonderful than I could have ever planned.
- For new appliances that will arrive tomorrow…Praise God… because my husBen has been practically camping here trying to come up with 3 meals every day…with no fridge…no freezer and no dishwasher in this house of TEN! He really deserves a trophy!