Just another lovely Sunday….
September 9, 2013
tags: Birthday, bobbing for apples, campfire, community, marshmallows, praying mantis, Sunday Dinner
I had so many Amazing experiences this weekend:
- A beautiful handmade little baby jacket and cap. It is like delicious scoops of sherbet!
- My son taking up the cello… he asked to get a smaller one…nope too many amazing musicians have blessed mine…he can just grow into it.
- praying during “worship” (heavy on the quotes) and just being removed from time and space… I love when He just lavishes time upon me.
- Being driven to give ,a stunning young kid, a word… and him just being blown away. Humbled… I am absolutely humbled when He speaks His heart , so much Love, to me about others.
- Always getting to touch base at the door with some of my favorite people in the world… twice in one weekend!
- this lovely little number 8 baby… the most peaceful joyful baby ever! Her easy smile!
- Celebrating this kid with our friends… so much singing to him, he nearly burst.
- That bursting with joy hug he surprised me with… holding onto that for forever.
- My “best” girl, in Haiti helping to rebuild and provide water….she never stops….love her heart.
- bleb be gone… oh so beyond grateful!!!
- The man of my forever adding onto our grape arbor…”squeegie” grapes are my favorite!
- the kids bobbing for apples and roasting marshmallows.
- These Y.W.A.M twenty somethings who roll in here hungry for food and family every Sunday… I love their outlook.
- With all of this… so blessed… laughing and smiling yesterday till my face hurt.
- the wonderful ease of Sunday dinner….grace? yes that’s it.