So we go along and we go along…
October 21, 2013
- That there isn’t a limit to how much goodness exists… it never ends… it is eternal.
- watching my daughters…all 5 of them laughing together!
- years and years worth of poop…ahem, manure… shoveled out of the run in stall
- all of my gardens mulched in aforementioned poop… I mean , manure…I mean gardeners black gold!
- grape arbor built and grape vines attached.
- a sun soaked Sunday Nature Walk through lush green pastures and crunchy leaved wood trails.
- little boys with hand carved swords stuffed in the back of their shirts
- older 20something boys who “play along” with the younger kids…ya know for the kids and all.
- for a tableful of people at Sunday Dinner who fill a table with gratitude.
- an amazing HusBen who is thankful for me and my words.
- amazing acoustic guitar worship at the end of Sunday Dinner.
- art with my friend.
- promise of more art in the future with more friends.
- for an absolutely obliterated morning agenda which has been replaced with sitting around in cozy pants with friends talking over tea and coffee and blueberry muffins!!!!!
- a gluten free pizza cooking up fresh (made by that very awesome husBen) in the oven right now.