It’s who they are.
October 28, 2013
- wedding dress shopping with one of my best girls… her mother’s love for her: beautiful.
- So many of my kids leading all the music on Sunday morning…
- Friends who speak room Paint Colors.
- sweet potatoes with lots of salt and butter.
- cozy flannel sheets…tis the season.
- frosty mornings.
- this baby in oversized sweater pants…so cute and bulky.
- how these kids support each other
- how they coo and cheer for everything this smiley baby does
- such an oh so smiley baby
- rows and rows of chocolate (glutenfree) cupcakes with mounds of whipped icing.
- pregnant mamas eating and laughing at the table.
- One of our Sunday Dinner family members back from Paris and Morrocco…. with stories and gifts.
- amazing spices and tea from Morocco!
- smiling and laughing so much yesterday that my cheeks hurt.
- listening to the dreams of a 20year old in the kitchen… he has such Favor on him… and being 20 he is at the start of it all!
- my Yen trying to speak German to the little German kids who don’t speak a lick of English and came to Sunday Dinner. She beamed when she finally got them to understand her.
- how cupcakes really speak to people in any language!