November 11, 2013
So much Gratitude it has liquified into tears…
- friends who let us serve them… who let us love them, through all of this.
- how community is built for this.
- the familiar holiness of a nicu.
- boobs.. just be honest; they are amazing… and milk changes lives.
- coming home to this oh so so smiley baby who buries her face in my neck.
- packing up Sunday Dinner into boxes because we deliver anywhere.
- a grey autumn afternoon with a house full of people and delicious smells.
- the way the yellow leaves dance around the windows in my studio.
- Friends who come around and help me prepare Sunday Dinner while the HusBen makes a Sunday Dinner delivery.
- Other friends who dance around ~ pass around this happy baby while I make Sunday Dinner with the HusBen out.
- How happy GreyPoupon makes the Germans.
- Laughing hard at, repeatedly, having to say “grey-poupon…no you can just get it at the grocery..greyyyy poooupon”
- painting with so many people
- after 4 months getting to see our friends from Colorado, again…who now moved here.
- Zim coming up to me and saying, “momma this sunrise is beautiful…look at all the colors”…that he can appreciate it.
- A HusBen whose heart, to serve, brought tears to my eyes