a new week…
April 28, 2014
- last week is over.
- that I learned so much.
- for this sweet baby number 8 who is so proud of herself … standing in the middle of every room.
- a very very chilled out but packed house Sunday Dinner.
- my Benita leaps up to be milked …. some things are easy.
- day by day I am learning to milk her …
- for the friend who told me to “allow yourself to be a beginner”
- for texts from South Africa about baby lambs and good mama sheep to come.
- this art class I am co-teaching on Saturday.
- a sweet encouraging card from a dear friend.
- the fleece classes I have taken…. I am learning so much.
- cherry blossoms.
- for friends healed on the way home from Sunday Dinner.
- for a full Saturday of getting things done.