and the beat goes on…
I feel like every other day is Friday . I have lived in a swirl of activity…which is beautiful.
So many things which once weighed me down are gone… and now I get to see things with new eyes…
I get to experience life like never before…
and I am so thankful…
I am so very thankful…
- for a baby who loves books more than any baby before her… and when she is quiet and we don’t know where she is… we find her always surrounded by books on the gold couch where her great grandmother once read books to me.
- for getting to witness a prophetic dream played out in reality… a baby dedication of a baby whose name means The Fullness of God is Coming.
- for cords of winter’s firewood stacked high and with joy.
- for a husBen who tells CEO’s of major company’s that one of his biggest accomplishments is becoming his wife’s friend.
- for a Sunday Dinner table filled with so much laughter we are left breathless
- for a Sunday morning worship team with my kids on drums, keys, strings and singing.
- for my eager learners
- for honey scented lip gloss
- for looking up and seeing my HusBen’s eyes all full of light as we go on a date… a new trend… a new freedom.