Prophetic words for 2013 …. and your Epiphany.
I have never been one for New Year’s resolutions… I want a word...
I want to pray and seek and gather up anything and everything He has for me. I want to tuck it into my heart and know He guides me every moment… and He loves when we are looking for Him. I want to get together with other people with a heart to evolve ..one that is also always seeking…The Wise Men…and Women… on the Day of Epiphany.
I want another epiphany.
So I pray and rattle the jar as each person picks from it… each person briefly closes their eyes in prayer and then they pull one… or maybe two..sometimes those who come bringing blessing pull three.
We had more words than all of us could use. Isn’t that the best?
I had a jar and she brought a jar. Little skewers laced with little pennants all with prayerfully received words… in prayed over jars. We looked over the words from last year marveling at how they had all ended up meaningful… even to the most jaded of us. Up until the last days of 2012 some of us were seeing our words from a year ago still coming to fruition. The verses still resonating meaning all year long.
So do you want one? If you want a word… and a verse just ask. We can do it just like last year… you can leave a comment or email me..either way I can pull one for you… we have more than enough….
I need to start this week with thanks….
- The very best babysitter returning safe and sound from her work with installing water filtration systems in Haiti.
- Having the opportunity to stand up to someone who would ridicule the call on someone else’s life… not in my house not on my watch, lol.
- Taking my son out on a belated birthday date
- An amazing woman who will sit up , late into the night and just talk.. just hang out… miss you already!
- Nights out with friends on Saturday night…. with a husband in town… I could go out and catch up…so overly needed.
- aloe plants.
- new miniature gardens.
- What a group for Sunday Dinner! A great reunion of sorts.
- Mexican hot chocolate…by one of my dearest friends
- Everyone whooping and hollering their toasts and cheers to the man of my forever…because no matter what or who…He is the president!!!
- That everyone would show up to celebrate with us.