(Mark 8:24…” I see people, but they look like trees – walking trees.” Don’t tell me its about 2 part healing because He heals him in the next second…because that means HE needs a few tries and…yeah, no way, not buying that for a second)
- 5 Saturdays till Christmas
- a baby and parents home from the nicu and snuggled in to their home.
- getting a lot of my Saturday prep (for Sunday Dinner) accomplished on Friday.
- Totally revamping and cleaning out my studio
- an AMAZING friend who coached me through a new style haircut for my oldest…
- Facetime on the iphone that made it all possible.
- her amazing husband for bathing her baby so she could help me
- learning new techniques for trimming this tribe’s locks.
- waking up the next morning with a 13 year with AMAZING self esteem because of it.
- big bucks in the back field.
- celebrating our anniversary at 2:30 with so many people yesterday at SundayDinner.
- elk steaks over the camp fire.
- all the new people from all over here yesterday exchanging revelation and jokes.
- late night kitchen talks about marriage with a guest …”What you guys have is different… your bond is forever, my wife and I have talked about it…what is your secret?”
- Going to bed with those thoughts lulling me to sleep.