Can I just brag… this HusBen of mine… it wasn’t too long ago that someone scoffed criticism at the way he raises his sons…“I know your definition of manhood is strapping a guitar on… but that isn’t the case in the real world.”
It’s crazy what people feel they need to inform you of. This man of mine …. he just laughed. He serves a God of abundance. He feels compassion for those who don’t. He knows it’s hard for some to understand they aren’t slaves… He knows wearing royal robes screams truth to shame. But this man of mine.. this team mate that He picked just for me… this man knows his Father has thousands of cattle on thousands of hills. The God he worships has no lack in Him.
So this man he takes a hobby and makes it art…
He takes dreams and makes realities…
he takes my abandoned self and calls me his wife
He takes orphans and calls them son and daughters…
this man of mine
He takes an art… and he makes it a business.
He laughs when she said he was less of a man and a father because of his guitar…
and now Jesus Culture plays 2 of his guitars…
Leeland takes his guitars on tour.
we have shipped to almost every continent
and other headlining musicians who are signed to other guitar companies…secretly buy his guitars to play… because they have heard about NYguitars.
So many other exciting names …. but their guitars are in production… so I will wait to tell you about such fun.
So we need to expand… hire more luthiers (guitar builders) because we can’t make enough of these guitars of art which are changing the world.
This husBen of mine… he takes blocks of wood and makes them sing to Him.
- That my best friend is home safe and sound from her “heart rejuvenation”
- to know all of my kids love languages
- that their father thinks agrees that is as important of a priority as I do.
- for my husBen’s hobby , turned art… turned business.
- for kids who are raised seeing parents go after their dreams.
- for protective people that He is surrounding me with.
- love… the act of it.. the transformation it has on people… just love.